Click open the 'Articles' bar below to view my articles on Everyday Happiness, Strategies for Personal Change, Leadership and the Workplace, and Happiness Principles. You'll also find my special Annual Planning Kits for couples and individuals.
My blog appears below the Articles bar, in reverse chronological order.
You can also use the search function (top right of page) to search for articles and blog posts on specific topics of your own interest.
... click here to view my Articles
I welcome you to use these articles individually and/or reprint them in your own publication. Feel free to edit the articles to best fit the needs of your readers, but be sure to follow these guidelines for reprinting procedures:
- When you download the article, please email [email protected] with your intent to use.
- Include Jim's bio just as it appears at the end of each article.
- Send Jim one copy of the e-zine or item it is published in.
- 5 Prescriptions for Happiness (downloadable PDF)
Strategies for Personal Change Series
- Are You Caught in an Emotional Web?
- Create New “Stories”
- Fake It Till You Make It
- Searching For Happiness: 10 Tips For Your Trip
- Four Factors that Increase Happiness
- Watch Your Language
- Ten Practices for Gratitude
- 25 Simple Ways to Have More Fun, Right Now
- Give Yourself a Break: 13 Tips For Self-Care
- 9 Things You Should Know About Happiness
Leadership and Workplace
- Communicating Unhappy News
- Advice for Happier Performance Appraisals
- Assertiveness: You Can Do This!
- Remove Barriers to Happiness at Work
- Lead With Questions
- Nothing is Good or Bad
- Change Starts With YOU
- You’re never too old to learn and grow (I hope!)
- Is Your Open Door Policy Killing You?
- Down Time is Productive Time
- If you’re not uncomfortable, you’re not leading
- Focus on the Vital Few Priorities to Improve Your Productivity
- You Won’t Be Good At What You Don’t Do
- Exercises to Strengthen Your Emotional Muscles
- Tips To Create an Unhappy Workforce
- The Secret to Success of the Rapid Culture Assimilation™ Process
- #6: Tolerate Nothing (downloadable PDF)